Saturday 6 February 2016

MEET AFRICA

Hi folks you are welcome to Branama Kouture.This is my first post so I'm going to fill you in on what to expect and lots more. First and foremost this is not a girly blog but of course we run the world so expect most topical issues on our beautiful African queens  from the crown of your hair to your accessories yes most importantly your makeup and skin care. I'm going to teach you how to preserve a glowing skin with just the right African shade. For my chubby sisters you are big bold and beautiful. We have got so much catching up to do. I almost forgot our brothers whom we never seem to survive without. We are going to dress ,groom and care for you in the traditional African way because you are our Kings, our daddys and lovely husbands. Enough talk join me on this African magical tale.  Let's do to foreign fashion what we did to foreign music. We call on any vibrant African designer ready to challenge the status quo to join this train.  Do well to follow  us on our various channels, instagram, facebook, tumblr, Bbm, twitter and more. Branama For Africa






No comments:

Post a Comment